Thursday, December 3, 2009

Recently~

Halo my frend..i'm 1st time to open blog..
still dunno how to play...dun blame me if i noob in blog..haha
just now view vivien blog stole a pic..
tis pic was took it yesterday at skul..
not feeling well..always flu& feel cold..
so wear jacket lo..
















my look very 'chan'
cuz always sleep late during exam..

still left 3 subject to go..
after tat..
vivien(my 38&the best frend's^^)




hahaha..so funny@@






jia xin(my cutie frend's^^)








munye(my cutie frend's too)













katherine(pretty frend's..she change a lot*=p)





(i just realise tat not much photo with u loh)





gui fang(pretty frend's too)

after she live kepong..not much contact d><











ah jo(new frend,she is very nice^^)
never take photo with her be4*


li ping(APPLE*nice too^^)
li peng also..*


GO PLAY LUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU..!!!hahaha

faster done my spm lA...
sien lo at home..

No comments:

Post a Comment