Friday, January 8, 2010

the days....

actually im dead in blog..haha
cuz less to update..so bored...like talking with myself..haha
hm..today is saturday..friday just pass..
i work at my auntie husband clinic..mean my uncle la..
i had learn alot of things over there...
& saw many different type of ppl...
so there is pj..i have to live there lo...
during the time over there,my uncle n auntie treat me like princess..
everytime cook hou liu n bring me to eat nice food..
n always concern bout my sleeping those...
thank you them so much...
they got a baby call jia kang..is a very clever n cute baby^^
but always many saliva ...hahaha
hmm..work is tired...but i will tahan...
i will try my best to help uncle n auntie^^
hope i can help it n not giving any trouble la^^
hmmm...
TIRED OHHH~~~
night~^^

No comments:

Post a Comment